Our team of hair restoration professionals is led by Dr. Grigoriy Mashkevich – UCLA-trained and double-board certified hair restoration surgeon. We utilize the latest techniques in follicular unit grafting to create natural and long-lasting results.
- All procedures are done under local anesthesia with minimal recovery time and discomfort.
- Procedures generally take between three to six hours.
- Hair grafts are transplanted from the back of the scalp to the thinning areas in the front or top.
- The experience is comfortable as patients can eat, watch a movie, sleep or listen to music.
- There is no discomfort by the next day.
- Full growth is expected within six months.
Please visit New York Institute for Hair Restoration (www.newyorkhairinstitute.com) website for more information.